Sunday, October 02, 2005

First Post!

I've had this blog for a while, but upon the completion of my very first sock, I have decided to make this into my official knitting blog. I feel that Livejournal is fine for personal stuff among friends, but not so much among a more general audience. I'm not really sure why, that's just how I feel.

For this coming week, there won't be any more entries because I don't have a digicam at school with me at the moment and thus don't have pictures. Come this weekend, I'll begin blogging in earnest. For now, here are the things I have in store:

1. Knitting Pure and Simple's Beginner Worsted Weight Socks
YARN: Classic Elite's Renaissance Wool- I don't remember the colorway as I think I threw out the labels- whoops!
PATTERN SOURCE: www.jimmybeanswool.com
STATUS: 1 sock completed, 50% done

2. Irish Hiking Scarf
YARN: Knitpicks' Merino Style in Hollyberry
PATTERN SOURCE: http://www.helloyarn.com/irishhikingcarf.htm
KNIT ALONG: http://irishhikingknitalong.blogspot.com/
STATUS: about 30% completed, 1 skein of 4 used up


3. Hufflepuff Scarf

YARN: Knitpicks' Merino Style in Honey and Coal
PATTERN SOURCE: www.atypicallyknit.com
STATUS: Ugh. About 5% completed


4. Midwest Moonlight
YARN: Debbie Bliss Cotton Cashmere (I think) in 07 Pink
PATTERN SOURCE: Pam Allen's Scarf Style
STATUS: Still waiting for the yarn and needles to come in the mail


5. Tramonto

YARN: Koigu KPPPM
PATTERN SOURCE: http://www.chiagu.com/
STATUS: Materials not yet acquired, still in debating stages, hee

That's all for now, see you next week!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home